What sets BREATHE PILATES Miami apart from other studios:
- We are highly trained Instructors with multiple certifications including Pilates Method Alliance.
- We are trained to work with special populations, post rehabilitation, as well as overall fitness.
- Our Instructors are from varied backgrounds so you’ll find variety in our classes all the while keeping you engaged and safe during your mind body practice.
- Our smaller class sizes keep the focus on you, your form, and your safety.
- At BREATHE PILATES Miami, you are a name, not a number and we are here to see you succeed and progress.
- We are very present in the Pilates community and offer “Instructor Classes” as well as workshops and courses for instructors to advance their Pilates education.
Meet Your Instructors
OWNER and instructor
What is Pilates?
The creator of Pilates, Joseph Pilates said it best with “Contrology (Pilates) is complete coordination of body, mind, and spirit.” In Pilates you have a total body movement experience each time. The focus is on the control and precision of your movements and breath. Expect to feel parts on your body that you have never felt before. Expect to have more mobility and feel taller after class. Expect to see a difference in your posture and for others to comment on it as well. Expect Pilates to change your life.